High/Low Speed Precision Microliter Syringe Pump
The classic high speed Microliter Syringe Pump designed to meet the need in laboratories for rapid infusion of addictive compounds, especially nicotine.
- Uses high quality Hamilton MICROLITER™ glass syringes to ensure precise, accurate delivery.
- Supports three syringe sizes: 10 μl, 100 μl, and 500 μl.
- Wide range of injection rates are possible.
- Unprecedented injection speeds are possible. For example, using a 500 μl syringe, an injection volume of 100 μl can be delivered in under 100 ms!
- Able to inject the entire syringe volume during a single injection.
- USB operation facilitates use; no extra controllers are required.
Typical Maximum Injection Speeds
|Syringe Size (ul)||Max Rate at 10% Syringe Capacity (ul/sec)||Max Rate at Full Syringe Capacity (ul/sec)|
|10||19 (inj. Volume 1 ul)||32 (inj. Volume 10 ul)|
|100||190 (inj. Volume 10 ul)||20 (inj. Volume 100 ul)|
|500||850 (inj. Volume 50 ul)||1320 (inj. Volume 500 ul)|
Maximum and minimum injection rates are based on a saline infusion. Performance may vary depending upon viscosity of fluid. Injection rates shown represent the maximum rates achievable when either 10 % of the syringe capacity is injected or when the full syringe capacity is injected.
Overview of models: