Model 3000 AC/DC Differential Amplifier
The Model 3000 High-Gain AC/DC Differential Amplifier is a single channel instrument designed for low-noise recordings from excitable tissue. Specific applications include EEG, EKG, extracellular recordings, etc. For users wanting to make extracellular single cell recordings, optional headstages increase the flexibility of this amplifier!
- Noise: 1.8µV, p-p (10Hz - 10kHz); 0.1fA/Hz at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 10 Ohms || 1pF
- Initial bias current: ±1.0fA, typical
- Maximum differential signal: 200mV with ±250mV offset
- Capacity compensation: -4 - 50pF
- External power supply for low noise
- Gain and filter settings are factory customizable upon request!