In response to many inquiries for a larger version of the popular Model 1800 2-Channel Microelectrode AC Amplifier, A-M Systems developed this unit. The Model 3600 has 16 independent channels, a front panel touch screen, computer control capabilities and a built-in calibrator. In addition, users can quickly monitor on an external oscilloscope the activity on any two channels.
Multiple instruments will be controllable by a single computer program, enabling the setting of critical parameters on as many channels as you need.
Compared to the Model 1800, the Model 3600 has:
- More gain settings and increased gain range
- More high pass filter settings and increased high pass range
- More low pass filter settings and increased low pass range
- TTL Control of instrument mode
- Channel Monitors
- Built-In Calibration signal
- Common Reference Bus
- PC control capability
- Less rack space utilized for 16 channels