The Electroporator 2510 enables the simple and rapid introduction of foreign DNA into bacteria, yeasts, and other microorganisms. The device has been specially optimised for targeted transformation experiments, thus ensuring the highest possible efficiency levels. Also user-friendliness and instrument safety have been particular points of focus in the design of the unit.
- User-friendly one-button control
- Programmable voltage, optimised, fixed pulse times
- Preadjusted voltages for the most frequent applications
- Requires minimum benchtop space
- Integrated cuvette holder
- Electronic safety circuit for arc prevention
- Data documentation via printer or PC