Low-Noise Data Acquisition System for Electrophysiology
The Axon Digidata® System is the most widely used for a wide variety of electrophysiology recordings including single-channel recordings, whole-cell voltage- and current-clamp recordings, intracellular sharp electrode recordings, extracellular field potential recordings in ion channel, neuroscience, nanopore, voltammetry studies in laboratories worldwide. The Digidata 1550 Digitizer further extends the precision and quality of the existing Axon Digitizer platform with enhanced performance in command voltage output control and sampling rate. It enables the recording of up to 8 cells simultaneously to study the function of neuronal networks in your neuroscience research. It also achieves high-resolution data acquisition by capturing more data points in less time in your ion channel research.
- 8 analog input channels to digitize acquired signals up to 500 kHz independently
- 8 analog output channels to send command voltage output independently
- 8 digital out channels to control the periphery equipment used in sophisticated experiments
- Independent analog-to-digital converters for each input channel ensure low crosstalk levels and high data acquisition rates.
- USB 2.0 connection allows operation on virtually any current PC computer running Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) Operating System, including laptops.
- 16-bit resolution data
- State-of-the-art signal-to-noise ratio
- All signal connectors on the front panel for ease of access and maintenance of the electrophysiology set-up
- Rack-mount case for tidy installation of all components in the electrophysiology set-up
- User guide written by scientific consultants, with the assistance of Axon Instruments staff, for straightforward start-up and as an in-depth referenc