The pCLAMP 10 software suite fulfills many different experimental needs, such as synchronized stimulation, event detection, and online analysis. It is the most widely-used data acquisition and analysis program for the control and recording of voltage-clamp, current-clamp, and patch-clamp experiments. Three separate programs are included: Clampex 10, AxoScope 10, Clampfit 10.
Clampex 10 expands the range and quality of your data acquisition experiments. These improvements should prove useful for a wide variety of applications, allowing more flexibility in your experimental protocols.
- Membrane Test calculates Ra and Cm per sweep during a recording
- Membrane and Seal Tests combined into a single resizable window
- Support for four stimulus waveforms (with the Digidata 1440A)
- Control of eight digital outputs per epoch during a sweep
- Control of split-clock sampling per epoch during a sweep
- Leak subtraction automatically saves both raw and corrected traces
- All protocol durations are entered in time units
- Support of the new Digidata 1440A digitizer
- Support of the new Axoclamp 900A amplifier
- New ABF 2.0 file format