The Eppendorf TransferMan NK 2 micromanipulator combines simplicity and innovation in a user friendly system that satisfies even the most sophisticated user requirements.
With the precision proportional kinetics and menu-driven control, TransferMan NK 2 offers an intuitive operation, allowing the most complex micromanipulation techniques to be carried out rapidly, easily and precisely.
The image shows the NK-2 attached to an inverse microscope from Olympus. However, choosing the corresponding adaptors the NK-2 can be attached to microscopes from Zeiss, Leica and Nikon.
- Integrated coarse and fine manipulator with proportional control via central joystick
- Work range: 20 mm per axis
- Automated axial injection movement
- Programmable Z axis limit as defined injection level in order to avoid capillary breakage
- Automated Home function for rapid capillary exchange
- Adjustable injection speed
- Adjustable injection angle for complex injection processes
- Comfortable fine adjustment of work speed with positioning wheel
- Storage of 3 independent work positions
- Menue controlled programming via display
- Save and download of user profiles
- External control for automatic processes