3CMOS HD MICROSCOPY CAMERA
The HD-336U is the ultimate 3CMOS HD microscopy camera for brightfield and fluorescence imaging. The HD-336U offers full,
high definition, 1080p60 streaming via USB 3.0 or DVI/HDMI outputs – or both simultaneously. Dual outputs allow interface
directly to a computer or streaming to an HD display monitor with over 1000 TV lines of resolution at 60 fps!
Like the family of HD cameras offered by Dage-MTI, the HD-336U is preprogrammed for perfect color by critical adjustments of 6 hues – not just red, green and blue, but yellow, cyan and magenta as well. Utilizing the latest 3 CMOS chip technology, the HD-336U increases spatial resolution without sacrificing real time, 60fps for live streaming. This fast frame rate enables the operator to move samples or change magnifications without smear lag or jitter. Real-time, 60fps video streaming also allows effortless focus and specimen placement for more efficient slide reviews.
The HD-336U automatically adjusts to changes in light intensity. No more fumbling with the intensity controls of your microscope or camera. One button white balance and preprogrammed scene files makes using the HD-336U simple to use. Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor without the need for a PC. Or connect the USB 3.0 output directly to a computer for 60fps imaging.
Free proprietary “MagicApp” acquisition software is included with the HD-336U. Easily select a destination folder for instantaneous image capture and review. Up to 116 characters are available to name/label stored images. Automatic sequential labelling allows quick capture of multiple images.
- Superb HD images
- Offers true 16:9 ratio image for full screen display
- No compression, stretching, black bars or cropping of image
- Fluorescence capable
- Exceptional color reproduction. Color calibration utilizing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue (CMYRGB) for 6 color accuracy vs RGB
- 60 frames/sec live streaming video direct to monitor or projector
- Easy to use – 1 button white balance. Factory preprogrammed menu settings for optimal results
- High resolution color camera with 1/3 format CMOS sensor (full 1920 x 1080 on each sensor)
- Digital Noise Reduction, Shading Correction, Edge Enhancement, and Automatic Black Balance offer unique controls for superior image quality
- Removable IR filter
- Color bar test signal – allows the user to quickly and correctly set the contrast and brightness on a monitor
- FAST USB 3.0 data transfer at 60fps
- Simultaneous DVI/HDMI output at 60fps
- Small footprint remote camera head connects to control box – Excellent when space is limited
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty