AIMS General Rodent Tattoo Systems
Convenient comprehensive kits for the humane tattoo identification of neonate or adult mice and rats. Each kit is provided with a comprehensive training guide and instruction DVD as well as all the tools you need to safely and efficiently tattoo your rodents. The AIMS tattooing techniques are performed on un-anesthetized animals and produce permanent ID’s that are easy to read. AIMS tattoo pigments and supplies have been used in the industry for over 25 yrs and have been demonstrated to be SAFE and NON-TOXIC. Tattoo identification is cost effective with an average disposable cost of about 2 cents per neonate and 5 cents per adult rodent.
AIMS ATS-3 General Rodent Tattoo System
The AIMS ATS-3 General Rodent Tattoo System has supplies and accessories for tattoo ~ 3000 weanling rodents and larger. The detailed training guide & instruction DVD provide step-by-step guidance with detailed illustrations. Use numbers, letters, lines, dots, and/or colors to permanently ID any color/strain mouse or rat. Comes complete with AIMS standard tattoo machine w/calibrated needle tube, micro controller w/extended machine speed, AIMS humane rapid mouse cup restraint system, tail tattoo reading light, certified safe/non toxic supplies and tattooing accessories, 242B concentrated black pigment for C57 & B6 mice. This system can be used for neonate rodent tattooing when purchased with the neonate accessory package.
- AIMS ultra-light tattoo machine.
- Foot pedal on/off micro-controller.
- AIMS small/large bore calibrated needle tube.
- Select large animal tattoo needles.
- Small equipment profile (quick setup/pickup).
- Reduced animal stress (quick tattooing).
- Easy cleaning & sterilization between animals.
- Detailed operating and tattooing instructions.
- Unlimited technical support from AIMS.
Overview of models:
|ATS 3-Q||Quiet System|