AIMS General Rodent Tattoo Systems
Convenient comprehensive kits for the humane tattoo identification of neonate or adult mice and rats. Each kit is provided with a comprehensive training guide and instruction DVD as well as all the tools you need to safely and efficiently tattoo your rodents. The AIMS tattooing techniques are performed on un-anesthetized animals and produce permanent ID’s that are easy to read. AIMS tattoo pigments and supplies have been used in the industry for over 25 yrs and have been demonstrated to be SAFE and NON-TOXIC. Tattoo identification is cost effective with an average disposable cost of about 2 cents per neonate and 5 cents per adult rodent.
The AIMS ATS-3L Lab Animal Tattoo System
is a compact tattoo kit specifically developed for the tattoo identification of large laboratory animals (hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits, NHP, Swine, [anything larger than a mouse/rat]). Features AIMS ultra light weight tattoo machine for quick, easy skin tattooing for both the tattooist and animal. Includes an HDUI compact micro-power supply and tattoo controller in a small profile kit.
- AIMS ultra-light tattoo machine.
- Foot pedal on/off micro-controller.
- AIMS small/large bore calibrated needle tube.
- Select large animal tattoo needles.
- Small equipment profile (quick setup/pickup).
- Reduced animal stress (quick tattooing).
- Easy cleaning & sterilization between animals.
- Detailed operating and tattooing instructions.
- Unlimited technical support from AIMS.
Overview of models: