The Model 3100 Intracellular Electrometer is a simple to use, low cost intracellular amplifier. It comes equipped with a small and light weight probe measuring 1.1cm in diameter by 5.6cm long and weighing only 10 grams.This instrument is ideal for research and teaching labs!
- Includes small and lightweight headstage
- Low Noise
- High Input Impedance
- Bias current adjustable to zero
- DC balance with transient suppression circuity
- Low-pass and line frequency Notch Filters
- Ringer with adjustable amplitude and frequency