A signal conditioner combining an 8-pole low pass Bessel filter with a DC amplifier.
- Provides greater frequency control for Bilayer and Oocyte Clamps
- High quality 8-pole Bessel filter
- 8-Pole low pass Bessel filter with cutoff frequencies from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz
- Differential amplifier gains to x200
- Frequency selection with single control
- Input offset adjustment
- Digital frequency readout
- Rack mountable
LPF-8 special features include a digital frequency readout, visual input offset indicator, clipping indicator, and gain telegraph outputs. It is a premier low-pass Bessel filter that provides superior control of analog signal filtering from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz. The LPF-8 instrument incorporates low-pass signal filtering and output gains from 1 to 200. Dual selectable signal inputs allow the instrument to be configured to operate in normal, inverted or differential modes.
This instrument features an optically encoded circuit which permits frequency selection in two ranges with a single control. Since the set frequency control is not a physical part of the filtering circuit, adjustments to the instrument do not introduce noise artifacts into the output signal. The unique circuit design uses no mechanical switching which insures long-term instrument reliability.
- Frequency is dialed up with a single rotary control in 2 ranges. Resolution is 0.1 Hz or 10 Hz, depending on range selected
- BYPASS switch selects full amplifier bandwidth for comparison of filtered and unfiltered signal
- The DC Offset / Clipping indicator is a zero center display serving two functions; it is used as a null meter with the offset control and it indicates overload (clipping) conditions
- Gain telegraph signals are provided for data acquisition systems